Registration Opens:Thursday, April 27th, 2023
Registration Close: Wednesday, July 5th, 2023
Webinar Date: Jul 6th, 2023
Time: 10:30 AM – 11:45 AM
|Individual Rate - Member||$0.00|
|Individual Rate - Non-Member||$79.00|
Moderator: Kevin Carter, EDFP, President & CEO, Amarillo Economic Development Corporation
- Adam Gawarecki, President, San Patricio County Economic Development Corporation
- Brock New, Vice President of Business Development, Development Corporation of Abilene
- Diana Velazquez, EDFP, PCED, VP-Economic Development, Irving Economic Development Partnership
Join your economic development colleagues for this webinar as they share their expertise on strategies they use in vetting projects, researching prospects and companies, and performing due diligence on prospective leads.
Key takeaways that participants will learn:
- Important questions to ask the prospect
- Steps to follow for proper due diligence
- Resources, tools and strategies for vetting the company or prospect, internally, or through a third-party
- Navigating the vetting process with an anonymous prospect
- Signs or red flags to look out for when gathering information
- Communication strategies during the vetting process
- Insightful stories and lessons learned
All registrations are to be made online. Registrations will not be accepted by mail, email, telephone or fax. Payments in advance are encouraged, unless specified to be paid prior to the event. Invoices are required to be paid within 30 days following the event. Payments may be made in the form of check or online via credit card. Purchase orders will not be accepted as a form of payment.
All cancellations must be received in writing via email to TEDC staff. Cancellations received in writing on or before (10 business days), and which payment has been received, will be refunded via check following the event. All refunds will be charged a $35.00 administration cancellation fee. There will be no refunds for cancellations received after (10 business days). A registrant who does not submit a written cancellation or attend the event, is considered a No-Show and is not eligible for a refund. A registrant who does not submit a written notice of cancellation or attend the event is still responsible for the registration fee.