Registration Opens:Tuesday, January 4th, 2022
Registration Close: Monday, February 7th, 2022
Webinar Date: Feb 9th, 2022
Time: 10:30 AM – 12:00 PM
- Steven Jast, President and Founder, ROI Research on Investment and Gazelle.ai
- Shannon Lynch, Vice President-Business Development, ROI Research on Investment
- Nadine Jeserich, Vice President-Analytics, Gazelle.ai
- Andrew Phillips, Senior Account Executive Economic Development, Tourism & International Trade, LinkedIn Marketing Solutions
The world and how we do business has changed dramatically since 2019. Our relationships are becoming more “virtual” as we move further into the digital domain, challenging previously held business development practices and FDI motivators. In this session, we’ll explore the optimal mix of “old school” and cutting-edge techniques to maximize your deal flow.
In this session, we’ll explore:
- Building your addressable audience
- Effective cold "outreach" techniques
- Best ways to secure your first meeting with a prospect
- Becoming a trusted advisor - how to manage your first meeting and beyond
- Practicing a business centric approach
- Proactive nurturing
- Cutting edge digital and social strategies
All registrations are to be made online. Registrations will not be accepted by mail, email, telephone or fax. Payments in advance are encouraged, unless specified to be paid prior to the event. Invoices are required to be paid within 30 days following the event. Payments may be made in the form of check or online via credit card. Purchase orders will not be accepted as a form of payment.
All cancellations must be received in writing via email to TEDC staff. Cancellations received in writing on or before (10 business days), and which payment has been received, will be refunded via check following the event. All refunds will be charged a $35.00 administration cancellation fee. There will be no refunds for cancellations received after (10 business days). A registrant who does not submit a written cancellation or attend the event, is considered a No-Show and is not eligible for a refund. A registrant who does not submit a written notice of cancellation or attend the event is still responsible for the registration fee.