Registration Opens:Friday, April 24th, 2020
Registration Close: Thursday, May 14th, 2020
Webinar Date: May 14th, 2020
Time: 10:30 AM – 12:00 PM
Economic Development professionals will share their new finance program developed to assist local businesses in their community to address the COVID-19 crisis. This webinar is round two of our peer group format to provide information about finance programs, such as grants and loans, to support businesses during turbulent times.
- Carolyn Rowley, Director-Business Recruitment & Innovation, Lubbock Economic Development Alliance
- Cameron Cox, CEO, Bastrop Economic Development Corporation
- Tony Kaai, President, Denison Development Alliance
- Randall Malik, Assistant Director-Economic Development, City of Cedar Park
- Robert Sturns, Director-Economic Development, City of Fort Worth
- Robert Worley, Executive Director, Sealy Economic Development Corporation
All registrations are to be made online. Registrations will not be accepted by mail, email, telephone or fax. Payments in advance are encouraged, unless specified to be paid prior to the event. Invoices are required to be paid within 30 days following the event. Payments may be made in the form of check or online via credit card. Purchase orders will not be accepted as a form of payment.
All cancellations must be received in writing via email to TEDC staff. Cancellations received in writing on or before (10 business days), and which payment has been received, will be refunded via check following the event. All refunds will be charged a $35.00 administration cancellation fee. There will be no refunds for cancellations received after (10 business days). A registrant who does not submit a written cancellation or attend the event, is considered a No-Show and is not eligible for a refund. A registrant who does not submit a written notice of cancellation or attend the event is still responsible for the registration fee.